I'll fix it when I get to work.

ps: there are really no test cases for tenants?

Hans Bakker <mailingl...@antwebsystems.com> wrote:

In the framework found the following problem:

in GenericDelegator.java, line 226:
GenericValue kekValue = baseDelegator.findOne("TenantKeyEncryptingKey",
true, "tenantId", getDelegatorTenantId());

however the key to this entity has 2 fields:

<prim-key field="tenantId"/>
<prim-key field="keyName"/>

and further in log i get this message:

Failure in findOne operation for entity [TenantKeyEncryptingKey]:
org.ofbiz.entity.GenericModelException: [GenericDelegator.findOne]
Passed primary key is not a valid primary key:
[GenericEntity:TenantKeyEncryptingKey][tenantId,OFBIZDEMO(java.lang.String)].
Rolling back transaction.

and further in the log:

2012-05-07 16:13:13,237 (Thread-0) [ ContainerLoader.java:246:INFO ]
Shutting down containers

the system comes to a HALT.....

Regards,
Hans