Adam,

Given that the tenants use the same codebase and only use a different
delegator than main, you could say that performing unit tests as in a
tenant delegator should get you the same results as doing them in the main
delegator.

But, then there would always be an uncertainty that might itch...

Testing it al in a tenant environment could/would entail:

   1. create the tenant
   2. load the demo data into the environment (db) of the tenant through
   its delegator
   3. trigger test suites and/or individual test in the environment of the
   tent through its delegator

We can and could use current ant targets for items 1 and 2 mentioned above.
But for item 3  a new ant target (in style of current testing targets in
build.xml) should be created.

Then we would be covered.

Regards,

Pierre