On 05/07/2012 02:46 PM, Pierre Smits wrote:
> Adam,
>
> Pleaase elaborate on what the unit test(s) should achieve? Creating new
> tenants and loading the tenant instantiation with demo data? Or?

All of the above, anything, something.  There are no automated test
cases *at all* for tenant anything.

Every single one of the commits I just checked in recently had full
tests cases run against it about 3 times.  I use git-svn, rebase -i, I
reorder commits radically as I get a feature set working.  I'll run
all test cases against a series of commits many times.  Takes about 7
minutes per commit.  This is why I have tools/git-rebase-runner.sh
checked in.