From: "Adrian Crum" <adrian.c...@sandglass-software.com>
That is an ugly workaround that I would like to see go away.

Yes I'd also love to have things consistent between entitysync and services.

I introduced "xsi:nil", "true" in XmlSerializer for SOAP  and use it for null
values in Map

See makeElement in
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/ofbiz/trunk/framework/entity/src/org/ofbiz/entity/serialize/XmlSerializer.java?r1=1243026&r2=1243025&pathrev=1243026Comments
 at http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1243026I feel it's the way to go, but I also know that there are some pitfalls