On 5/21/2012 4:30 PM, Adam Heath wrote:
On 05/21/2012 10:28 AM, Adrian Crum wrote:
I will work on creating Mini-lang unit tests when I am finished with
the overhaul. Unfortunately, for the moment, we have to rely on the
higher level tests and user complaints to detect Mini-language problems.
Speaking of, I've noticed a lot of deprecation warnings during runtime
recently; either minilang or widget, I can't recall.  Those shouldn't
have been deprecated until all the call sites were fixed.  Then the
deprecation tag could be added.

Okay, I can turn Mini-language validation off for now.