On 05/21/2012 10:05 AM, Adrian Crum wrote:
> Okay, I think we're safe. I recently refactored all of that to make it
> more reliable. If something breaks, the places to look are the
> org.ofbiz.minilang.method.conditional.Compare class and
> org.ofbiz.minilang.MiniLangUtil.convertType(...) method.

The test cases work, and the ordermgr link given earlier works.  I
haven't done full-backend testing.

I think after I get this all working again, I'll add local-ofbiz tests
for the freemarker issues I've discovered.  At least in base, that
will be simple(api tests are easier to write).  The "null" problem in
minilang and widget are more difficult, as I'm not that used to
writing those.