On 06/01/2012 10:52 AM, Adam Heath wrote:
On 06/01/2012 10:20 AM, Jacopo Cappellato wrote:

On Jun 1, 2012, at 4:59 PM, Adam Heath wrote:

entity depends on geronimo and entityext components, because of
defaults in the code and entityengine.xml. entityext depends on service.

as a side note: I am currently working at the implementation of a
transaction manager and connection pool based on Atomikos
TransactionsEssentials that could replace Geronimo and DBCP.

What is different about the new implementation? Or what problems are you
trying to solve?

Tbh, I've always wondered why TransactionUtil exists in framework/entity. I'd almost like to see that move out to it's own component, before entity in the order.