On 06/01/2012 11:52 AM, Jacopo Cappellato wrote:

On Jun 1, 2012, at 6:48 PM, Jacopo Cappellato wrote:

On Jun 1, 2012, at 5:52 PM, Adam Heath wrote:

What is different about the new implementation?  Or what problems are you
trying to solve?

I am in a rush now, I am sorry but I will share details about what I am trying
to do and why.

But in one sentence I would like to integrate a tm that supports the recovery
of transactions... and in the way it is currently integrated in OFBiz, Geronimo
TM doesn't support this.

Would it be possible to change the geronimo integration? Tbh, I have no idea what transaction recovery means. Is it something to do with savepoints?