commit now +1

Regards,
Hans

On 11/19/2012 02:41 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
Hi,

We (Tom and I) are ready to commit the new help (webhelp - OFBIZ-4941) in the
content component where all work for us, and will be completed by Tom as he
suggested.
There are some trivial Birt issues which will dissapear when the process will
be completed, see my last comment.

Is it ok to commit as is and to improve later? Mostly we want to move webhelp
outside of the content component in a new, to stay OOTB, specialpurpose webehlp
component.
Or do you want this addressed before? Note that if you want this addressed now
we expect a rapid help from those who want that...

Thanks