In the original discussion, David provided a very nice description of why a rewrite is necessary. There seemed to be some support for it at the time, but looking back, it appears I was the only one who supported the idea.

Therefore, I have to come to the same conclusion David did: Innovation is impossible in this community, so it needs to be done somewhere else.

Adrian Crum
Sandglass Software
www.sandglass-software.com