I tried not to make the project dependent on JUEL. I created a facade class that connects OFBiz to JUEL through the standard EL API. Most likely the change you propose only requires changing some imports and a few tweaks.

One of the reasons I chose JUEL was its performance - it is very fast.

Adrian Crum
Sandglass Software
www.sandglass-software.com