On Feb 20, 2014, at 3:51 PM, Adrian Crum <adrian.c...@sandglass-software.com>
wrote:

> I tried not to make the project dependent on JUEL. I created a facade class
> that connects OFBiz to JUEL through the standard EL API. Most likely the
> change you propose only requires changing some imports and a few tweaks.

We are talking about JuelConnector class, right?

> One of the reasons I chose JUEL was its performance - it is very fast.

What roadmap would you recommend to migrate to EL 2.2? I guess something like:

1) remove juel-2.2.1.jar (containing de.odysseus.el.* with EL 2.1)
2) add el-api-2.2.jar (javax.el.*) and jasper-el.jar (from tomcat)
3) fix the imports and errors in JuelConnector.java

Does it make sense?

Jacopo