Adrian,

in the meantime I have upgraded JUEL to the latest version that implements the
EL spec 2.2: see rev. 1570611
If you have a moment please review the commit and specifically check if we
really need the jar juel-spi-2.2.7.jar: it only contains the Java service
definition for javax.el.ExpressionFactory and I have included it just because
the same was present in the previous jar file that you committed some time ago.
If we do not need it then we can get rid of this jar.

Jacopo