That's fine. The opportunity will be there if anyone wants to explore it. It is not something I will push for.

Adrian Crum
Sandglass Software
www.sandglass-software.com

On 8/31/2014 10:54 AM, Jacopo Cappellato wrote:

On Aug 31, 2014, at 10:50 AM, Adrian Crum <adrian.c...@sandglass-software.com>
wrote:

However, it will open up the possibility to improve the API. For example,
instead of this service implementation:

public static Map<String, Object> myService(DispatchContext dctx, Map<String,
Object> context) {
  Locale locale = (Locale) context.get("locale");

we could have:

public static Map<String, Object> myService(DispatchContext dctx) {
  Locale locale = dctx.getParameter("locale");

DispatchContext and the Map with input parameters have a completely different purpose and
I don't think this would be an "improvement" per se. We will have to revisit
this conversation at some point to be sure we are in the same page.