Adrian Crum
Sandglass Software
www.sandglass-software.com

On 9/1/2014 7:26 AM, Jacopo Cappellato wrote:
I would like to review your work; could you please commit the changes to an
experimental branch or at least share a patch in Jira?

Thanks,

Jacopo

On Aug 31, 2014, at 8:35 PM, Adrian Crum <adrian.c...@sandglass-software.com>
wrote:

I have this done. The change is quite subtle, and it will pave the way for
removing GenericDelegator references from the service engine.

I will wait a few days before committing so others have time to respond.

Adrian Crum
Sandglass Software
www.sandglass-software.com