Ok... Viewpoints are made clear.

But ask yourself this:

   - What is better for the community, leaving it in or leaving it out?
   Think of the default user, not of the exeption
   - How much will it affect performance when left in or out?

In stead of opposing each other, find consensus for the good of the project
and its community.

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-