Not sure it's related (too late to think) but did you read

Le 12/11/2014 21:40, Gianluca84 a écrit :
Hey thanks! I've got the patch, unfortunately those are the exact
modifications I already made,
and they're not sufficient.

*The result is something like this:*

  <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
  <soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";>
   <soapenv:Body>
    <se:pingResponse xmlns:se="http://ofbiz.apache.org/service/";>
     <map-Map>
      <map-Entry>
       <map-Key>
        <std-String value="message"/>
       </map-Key>
       <map-Value>
        <std-String value="PONG"/>
       </map-Value>
      </map-Entry>
      <map-Entry>
       <map-Key>
        <std-String value="responseMessage"/>
       </map-Key>
       <map-Value>
        <std-String value="success"/>
       </map-Value>
      </map-Entry>
     </map-Map>
    </se:pingResponse>
   </soapenv:Body>
  </soapenv:Envelope>

Client side this one returns an empty mapMap.

I'm thinking to add a series of methods to XmlSerializer like
serializeSingleNS(Object, Document, Namespace) so this
String xmlResults = SoapSerializer.serialize(serviceResults);
would return a string fully qualified
and then I have just to remove the namespace from the mapMap (the first
child of the response)

I'm unsure of the implication of this though.

Actually the entire createAndSendSoapResponse should produce an Axiom
OMElement mapMap fully qualified without the need to build a partial DOM
response and parse it back don't you think?