Le 12/11/2014 23:34, Gianluca84 a écrit :
Yes, I've seen it. (that's where I got the link for the RPC-Literal
specifications that I posted)
These are the solutions suggested: (quoting)

Daniel Kulp wrote
1) Download the wsdl and edit it to match what the service really
produces.
In this case, all the part names of "parameters" need to be mapped into
the
appropriate name.   ("createLearningActivityReturn")    Then use this wsdl
instead of the "live" wsdl.

2) Write an interceptor that would run just before the RPCInInterceptor
that
takes the XmlStreamReader and wrappers it with a new XmlStreamReader that
would map the QNames to the expected names.
As for 1) I don't think it will work in this case, since the problem is that
RPC-literal style isn't followed to the standards. Better yet, let's say I
don't know how to 'doctor' a wsdl file to get that result.

2) I'm not really sure how to approch this but I suppose that is possible to
trasform the response xml using an interceptor to get the result that is
expected. I'd prefer a more integrated solution though.

This solution worked for a client (I did not write the CXF patch nor I have it in hand) but I agree an integrated solution fixing OFBIZ-4245 would be great!