Gianluca,

I had a cursory review at the OFBiz code you mentioned and there could be
issues; I see that Jacques modified the same code (e.g. in rev. 1243026)
and it may be that the solution he implemented is not generic enough but I
will let Jacques review it and comment before I spend more time on this.

Jacopo