Yes, I've seen it. (that's where I got the link for the RPC-Literal
specifications that I posted)
These are the solutions suggested: (quoting)

Daniel Kulp wrote
> 1) Download the wsdl and edit it to match what the service really
> produces.
> In this case, all the part names of "parameters" need to be mapped into
> the
> appropriate name.   ("createLearningActivityReturn")    Then use this wsdl
> instead of the "live" wsdl.
>
> 2) Write an interceptor that would run just before the RPCInInterceptor
> that
> takes the XmlStreamReader and wrappers it with a new XmlStreamReader that
> would map the QNames to the expected names.

As for 1) I don't think it will work in this case, since the problem is that
RPC-literal style isn't followed to the standards. Better yet, let's say I
don't know how to 'doctor' a wsdl file to get that result.

2) I'm not really sure how to approch this but I suppose that is possible to
trasform the response xml using an interceptor to get the result that is
expected. I'd prefer a more integrated solution though.