We can cut a release tomorrow including all that was left out of the r13.x
branch. And have a release available to the public within a week. There are
no issues in JIRA that could block it.

And after that we can work on getting consensus on what stays in and what
doesn't.

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-