You mean a new branch as a suggested, or?

Jacques

Le 15/12/2014 02:01, Pierre Smits a écrit :
We can cut a release tomorrow including all that was left out of the r13.x
branch. And have a release available to the public within a week. There are
no issues in JIRA that could block it.

And after that we can work on getting consensus on what stays in and what
doesn't.

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-
Based Manufacturing, Professional
Services and Retail & Trade
http://www.orrtiz.com

On Sat, Dec 13, 2014 at 3:53 PM, Jacques Le Roux <