Jacopo, All,

I am a proponent of any kind of OFBiz integration solution that will
enhance the feature set and drives the adoption. It is good to see that
people are willing to put the effort in, as we see (and have seen) with
components (like BIRT, PoS) and other attempts (Asterisk integration,
Jackrabbit, etc) and solutions (Magnolia/CATO, BigFish).

However, I remember a discussion thread not long ago where strong opinions
were voiced about not having more under the umbrella of the Apache OFBiz
project.

It seems to me that we should discuss strategy, process and risks first,
before we discuss integration of anything into the project. Otherwise we
will be having the same discussion over and over with each integration idea
that pops up.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*