Le 11/03/2015 12:19, Jacopo Cappellato a écrit :
On Mar 10, 2015, at 10:45 PM, Pierre Smits<pierre.sm...@gmail.com>  wrote:

Apart from that, might I suggest another approach: in stead of committing
the solution straight away into the special purpose stack, why don't you
create the umbrella issue and attach the patch to it
Yes, this is exactly what I was planning to do, I will ask Arun Patidar to
prepare a patch and submit it to a Jira ticket.
I was not seeking for approval to commit before a community review, but instead
I was offering to the community an opportunity to get a new contribution and I
was checking for its interest in it.

Is it a big stuff? Anyway this is completely external I guess, so indeed it
should have no implications on current state.