Done: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-6212

Jacques

Le 25/03/2015 11:49, Pierre Smits a écrit :
Maybe you could file a bug issue regarding that?

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-
Based Manufacturing, Professional
Services and Retail & Trade
http://www.orrtiz.com

On Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 11:34 AM, Jacopo Cappellato <
jacopo.cappell...@hotwaxsystems.com> wrote:

On Mar 25, 2015, at 10:55 AM, Jacques Le Roux <
jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com> wrote:

Can we say that the Birt reports are better? Do they always work (I got
some issues there)

No, I wouldn't say that (of course you are free to think otherwise, it is
just the *we* part that I disagree with).

Also just tried
http://demo-stable-ofbiz.apache.org/accounting/control/FinancialSummaryReportOptions?organizationPartyId=Company
where Birt is not and all reports fail, normal?

I am not sure I understand... I got the same errors with or without Birt:
the request maps are not defined; I don't see how this bug fits into this
conversation.
But for example, the balance sheet report:

https://localhost:8443/accounting/control/BalanceSheet?organizationPartyId=Company
is not a Birt report and works well; however the if you click on the
"Export as pdf" button you get an error when Birt is active while it works
when Birt is inactive.