Added, I agree, seems logical to me also

Le 25/03/2015 12:41, Jacopo Cappellato a écrit :
Thank you.
However one of my sentences had a missing and important word (highlighted
below):

"In my opinion, by default, we should not have *enabled* special components
hiding/overriding artifacts from other components, this is the main issue here."

Jacopo

On Mar 25, 2015, at 12:38 PM, Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>