Hi Hans,

I whole heartedly agree. I was totally (still am) amazed by the countless
features and speed of this version control system. Furthermore it would
make my contributions a lot faster because of its distributed nature where
I can easily branch out locally.

One more benefit would be the ability to adopt a more powerful branching
model such as http://nvie.com/posts/a-successful-git-branching-model/

Taher Alkhateeb