Again, as discussed at the ApacheCon in Austin we should start setting up a plan how to best move the ERP application to the Moqui framework. Moqui should not be part of the Apache foundation however the ERP application should remain there.

Not only will it improve development of the ERP system but also will establish a clean separation between application and frameworks and hopefully getting David Jones back into the project.

Yes, I realize i open the pandora box :-) but we need to make some major decisions....

Regards,
Hans Bakker
antwebsystems.com