I agree a matrix would be nice to have, but most likely those issues will be addressed as we try to integrate Moqui with the rest of the project.

Also, I performed my code analysis a year or two ago, so some of things might have been fixed by now.

Adrian Crum
Sandglass Software
www.sandglass-software.com