Something I missed to mention because it's obvious (the elephant in the room). I'm notably cautious because I don't know Moqui but its architecture. So I can't imagine what moving to Moqui would mean for existing projects.
Maybe it's not that complicated and tools could be provided? It's an important
point to consider for our existing users...

Jacques