Migration plans help to ensure that external issues are addressed. It also
helps to pick future release branch that will have these major changes, say
r15 or 16 and plan/work towards having everything in place for that.

I suggest we start working on getting the JIRA side first, before the
creating the release branch so that we can get all issues identified and we
don't get confronted with things overlooked.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-