On 04/23/2015 06:00 PM, David E. Jones wrote:
An FYI for all committers: create an account on GitHub (if you don't already
have one) and add your @apache.org email address to it, and within a few hours
you'll show up in the contributor graphs. I tried this and am now showing up
there:

https://github.com/apache/ofbiz/graphs/contributors

If nothing else it's entertaining, I had no idea that I had this volume of
commits since OFBiz joined the ASF (750k lines added, 135k lines removed; note
that changes to lines show up in both counts).

Come on, everyone.  It's a competition!  See if you can beat Jacopo!

Useless metrics are fun sometimes. Number of commits, number of lines added/removed, don't really mean anything. I've seen stupid code that had the same 30 lines cut and pasted 20 times, instead of making a helper method, and of course a single line per commit can also inflate numbers.

But, it's fun to play with gui graph libraries.