The discussion is interesting and fascinating but in this thread completely
different ideas have been expressed: from forking Moqui into OFBiz to rewriting
OFBiz applications from scratch on top of Moqui etc...

My vote will be negative if the vote will be as generic as "replace OFBiz
framework with Moqui" is because it would not be an actionable item and there
could be 1000 totally different ways to implement it.

Jacopo