Advance cast of -1 in case I miss the vote if it ever comes.

Moqui is it's own eco-system.  The only way to "replace the framework with
Moqui" is to rewrite the apps to be moqui apps.  If that was done, what
does it have to do with OFBiz@Apache?  We could rename the project to Apps
for Moqui and become application curators and essentially be a different
project.  But what's the point of doing that here rather than over at
moqui? (wherever "at moqui" is)

The work I think Adrian is suggesting is introducing Moqui as some sort of
hybrid into OFBiz until we can phase out the OFBiz framework completely.
To me that seems like a convoluted way to go instead of just rewriting the
apps.

Regards
Scott