At least Adrian brought this on the table and it was worth beginning to discuss
:)

We know now that nobody would do it w/o a PoC

Jacques

Le 01/05/2015 08:10, Jacopo Cappellato a écrit :
On Apr 30, 2015, at 11:12 PM, David E. Jones <d...@me.com> wrote:

This doesn’t seem to represent the responses very well. My vote shouldn’t be
considered a +1 unless my interpretation of the proposal (as a PoC in a branch)
was correct, and I saw no comment on that… in fact from this message it seems
that is explicitly NOT what the vote was supposed to be about based on the
comment that doing a PoC in a branch requires no vote.

I had the same thought: for example, I didn't understand why David's and my vote have
been classified as +1 and -1 respectively when I have clearly mentioned: "+1 to this
proposal by David".

Jacopo

Overall the vote proposal and discussion thread was very confusing, I don’t see
how you could get any sort of vote count out of it… most people replied with
multiple votes with different clarifications!

This VOTE RESULT never should have been done, the vote should simply have been
cancelled or reframed.

-David

On 30 Apr 2015, at 00:55, Adrian Crum <adrian.c...@sandglass-software.com>