+0

Adrian Crum
Sandglass Software
www.sandglass-software.com

On 4/26/2015 3:44 PM, Adrian Crum wrote:
As was discussed last week, there is some interest in replacing some (or
all) of OFBiz with Moqui (http://www.moqui.org/framework/index.html).

To the scope reasonable, I propose that we begin by converting the
following parts of the OFBiz framework with Moqui:

Entity Engine
Service Engine
Security

Other parts of the OFBiz framework could be converted as well, but I
think this would be a good starting point, and if is successful, then
more of OFBiz can be converted later.

I believe we can create a thunk component to help solve compatibility
problems, but that is a separate discussion. I only mention it here in
case compatibility concerns might influence a vote.