Apache LABS could be utilised for such. That way persons can work on it,
without hindrance of the projects by-laws and policies and without crowded
our repository with branches having a limited lifespan (such as PoCs
normally are intended). See http://labs.apache.org/

Best regards.

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*