On 05/07/2015 05:48 AM, Julien NICOLAS wrote:
I see a lot of debate about adding new functionality that allow to improve development, compile, manage sources, merge with another framework, but the debate on the division of project extensions seems not to interest. It seems to me extremely important to facilitate development and therefore, ultimately, the visibility of the project in the developers community.

You don't understand the force behind my work then. That's the goal, to be able to require only just what we(Brainfood) need for a deployment. For reference, we don't write our frontends in any of the widget systems.

The built-in build system, the use of svn, are holding the project back. It's not just about switching because of switching, but the new tools open the door for everything you are talking about.

So, please be patient.