Adam,

How does your work on refactoring OFBiz fit with your interest in a Moqui
PoC? Do you think that with your work there would not be a need to add in
Moqui in order to resolve the inadequacies that you find? Are you open to
the idea that it will be better to use Moqui in some way and not need to
continue your re-factoring?

I found the areas in which you are interested in adding Moqui to OFBiz
(entity engine, service engine and security) to be the ones that interest
me the most. I have no interest in the UI component at the moment (though I
like its flexibility and may incorporate it in the future). Are you
thinking that you may add those in and with your other re-factoring that
would be the best solution?

Obviously, you probably can't answer definitively because you're not there
yet, but I was just wonder what your thoughts are.

-Al