Adam,

I must admit that it's really hard for me to follow you. If you want people to join the effort you should try to convince them, pick them up where they are, just do some marketing for your ideas.

If you have the big picture in your mind, share it with us. And take critical questions as constructive help to work things out, I'm sure they are not meant to attack your efforts.

Telling people to shut up, be patient and to wait for great things to come might not be the right approach. And steadily mentioning past merits is not an argument for future changes and neither convincing.

To be clear, I appreciate your work, past and future. I do business using OFBiz for about 12 years now so I think I know what people have done for the project. But that adds nothing substantial to the discussions.

That said, please try to pick us up where we are and I'm sure people will join you if they are convinced that the work they are doing goes in the right direction. I would be glad to be one of them, if I can.

Thanks and regards,

Michael