I believe we need more automated tools, if we have to do to much things by hand
(almost) nothing will ever be done

Jacques

Le 15/07/2016 à 19:38, Pierre Smits a écrit :
I was indeed referring to that document. Though that only addresses
improvements, new features and wishes, it can be tied in with a (loosely)
planning [1] regarding future releases [2] and existing components. Bugs
could thus be tied in the same way.

[1] You should take this as potential intent, not a written commitment of
the interested contributor(s).
[2] As Taher expressed here
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-5840?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=15379018#comment-15379018
visavis a possible intent to work on theming improvement for a release
after r16.x ( I won't put a gun to his head, as every effort applied is
volunteer work as much as time permits).

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

OFBiz Extensions Marketplace
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/

On Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 7:27 PM, Jacques Le Roux <