Hi Sharan, All,

I just did something which might help us, at least on your point 4. I have enabled the Jira Service Desk option so we have now a SLA feature (Service Level Agreement) I used the default, can be changed at https://issues.apache.org/jira/servicedesk/agent/OFBIZ/sla (need more work and especially agreement, to be discussed I guess)
It shows at the top right of each issue
There is also queues at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/servicedesk/agent/OFBIZ/queues

I don't think we want to change that
https://issues.apache.org/jira/servicedesk/agent/OFBIZ/people
I don't think we need https://issues.apache.org/jira/servicedesk/agent/OFBIZ/customer I guess we can customize to have something like https://issues.apache.org/jira/servicedesk/customer/portal/1, related with line above, useful for us? I guess not.

There are reports at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/servicedesk/agent/OFBIZ/reports

I think this could be usefully used to organise and prioritise our issues,
beginning by our own.

What do  you think?

Hi Sharan, inline...