Jacopo,

I could recall after your reply, the semicolon kept in the groovy files for
consistency only no other reason. Also, if we decide to remove it, then
only thing we should consider if somewhere semicolon used as separator.

Thanks!

--
Rishi

Rishi Solanki
Manager, Enterprise Software Development
HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Direct: +91-9893287847
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com