Okay I missed the historical context.

Like Jacopo I also do not have a strong opinion, if it is easier and faster
to keep them, then keep them. The important thing is to take a direction
and stay with it.

On Sep 13, 2016 9:40 AM, "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
wrote:

Hi,

Wait, I did not ask to remove them. I simply asked "Should we continue to
put them, and if yes for which reasons? "

I don't want to remove existing ones (easy done in one shoot with a S/R
regexp) because it would remove the precious svn annotations (when you want
to look for reasons in the past)

I just want to stop put them when we refactor/fix/etc.

I know it will introduce inconsistency (and I assume you know how much I
dislike inconsistency) but if the price to pay is to lose again the
*precious svn annotation*, by changing almost of lines of all Groovy files,
then I'd say it's not worth it

Thank you Rishi for the link to https://cwiki.apache.org/confl
uence/display/OFBIZ/Tips+and+Tricks+while+working+with+Groovy I did not
remember of it. I changed the title to make the URL easier to read

Jacques