Fix as you edit, this is something like we are working on X functionality
and to achieve that functionality if we want to edit an groovy file, then
we will also remove/add semicolon to it.

If I'm understanding it correctly, then -1 for it. As we have to ask
explicitly to every contributor/committer to follow this practice on each
commit/ticket.

I'm up for #1 or #2 to actively remove/add semicolon. That is do it in one
shot, not immediately but whenever we are ready to do it, otherwise with
time we will have more inconsistency in groovy files on this parameter as
semicolon.

I'm not saying we must do it in one shot, but if community decides to
proceed with any approach to actively add/remove semicolon then we (@HW)
can try to assign single dev as volunteer to provide patch for all the
files.

Thanks!

Best Regards,
--

Rishi Solanki
Manager, Enterprise Software Development

On Tue, Sep 13, 2016 at 3:49 PM, Taher Alkhateeb <slidingfilame...@gmail.com