> I don't want to remove existing ones (easy done in one shoot with a S/R
> regexp) because it would remove the precious svn annotations (when you want
> to look for reasons in the past)

Hi Jacques,

What are these precious svn annotations used for?  Maybe I'm out of the
loop since I use git-svn which let's me search history a million different
ways, but I'm interested to know why the annotations would be problematic
for bulk S/R operations.

Thanks
Scott

On 13 September 2016 at 18:40, Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com