Hi Jacopo,

We would like to have OFBIZ-7828 with this branch. And we would try to
complete the effort to have all entities crud services. After that we will
work on that ticket more but, we just want to have all the basic services
with entities.I think we would be able to complete it by 5th of November.

Just to be clear more on this effort, we will address the other things in
that ticket later and complete the missing services part for this release.

Thanks!

Rishi Solanki
Manager, Enterprise Software Development
HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Direct: +91-9893287847
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com