Hi Jacopo and all !

+1 for this plan.

I intend to contribute a sample of POI datasheet export (new simple handler).

I will start to work on it this week-end :)

Thanks

Gil

On 28/10/2016 15:03, Jacopo Cappellato wrote:
Thank you all for the feedback!
No rush, we can postpone the creation of the branch to the second week of
November and maybe we could start the vote for the release during the third
week of November... we may be able to announce the new release (in memory
of Adrian) during ApacheCon (that would be nice!)

Jacopo

On Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 12:44 PM, Taher Alkhateeb <