Hi Jacopo,

I have discovered a regression that I introduced in r1765127. If you run
OFBiz in debug mode it will throw a "FileNotFoundException". This happens
when the ContainerLoader calls the init method of the CatalinaContainer.
I'm not yet exactly sure why, and at worst case scenario I might have to
revert the entire commit (it's a big 2000 lines unfortunately). So I will
do my best in the few coming days to try and debug the root cause. It could
be the class loader but I'm just not sure, the old code was so messy it's
hard to pinpoint the root cause.

I'll keep you posted but please don't release before we take a decision on
this regression. Anyone willing to help is more than welcome to pitch in.