Hello Everyone,

Looks like I am jumping a bit late here. But as Julien said I am really
interested on working on the UI side of the project. I am still looking
deep into the ofbiz structure and understand how Julien is proposing to do
UI customisation so I can help and make OFBiz look good :)

For starting what I am able to understand and quickly start is prepare a
theme for the e-commerce component that is responsive in nature and with
good UI/UX components. So, anyone starting with ofbiz can directly use the
theme with minor changes according to need.

Just to mention, I have updated my angular code to github which i presented
in presentation at ApacheCON. I have already posting link on hipchat, if
somebody interested can look into it. I was interested in using angular as
all together different single page app outside ofbiz because it helped me
do good amount of UI customisation and on the other hand for small modules
or some specific requirement it was really light-weight to use at client's
end.
https://github.com/gauravsaini03/ofbiz-angular

Thanks
Gaurav

On Wed, Nov 30, 2016 at 6:54 PM, Julien NICOLAS <julien.nico...@nereide.fr>
wrote:

> Yes, I agree, let's make it simple for the POC.
>

> On 30/11/2016 11:07, Jacopo Cappellato wrote:
>
>> Amazing discussion and initiative.
>> ​My only recommendation at the moment is to try to plan very short (in
>> scope and in time) development cycles (requirements gathering and
>> discussion, design, implementation, review) so that each cycle could focus
>> on a specific experiment/proposal (e.g. a given ui technology) and could
>> deliver a proof of concept to the community (e.g. as a new component) for
>> further discussion and work.
>>
>> In this way we will be able to quickly implement and compare different
>> solutions/technologies and will have a chance to take a more informed
>> decision.
>>
>> Jacopo

*Gaurav Saini*